KS2 Teacher – Maternity Cover
MPR/UPR, Fulltime from November 2020
The Governors of Arlecdon Primary School are looking to appoint a KS2 teacher to work in our fantastic small, family school.
• Have QTS status
• Have demonstrated professionalism and have high standards
• Have worked effectively with families and within school teams
- Have experience of SATs testing at Key stage Two
- Have experience of ‘blended learning’ and use of online learning platforms
• Be committed to CPD
• Have a good understanding of Safeguarding
• A chance to make a huge impact locally
• a tight knit supportive staff team
• an exciting, flexible curriculum
• Enthusiastic pupils
• Small class numbers
• Chance to work within an Executive model and within the West lakes Multi-Academy Trust
Arlecdon Primary School and West Lakes Multi Academy Trust are committed to safeguarding the welfare of all its students and staff. You will be subject to an enhanced DBS check with regulated activity and satisfactory references. Interviews will be granted following the collection of positive references, enhanced DBS and proof of qualifications only.
For an informal discussion about this role please contact the main office on 01946 861409 and ask to speak to the Executive Head teacher, Wendy Figes .
The closing date for applications is 9.00 am on Wednesday 23rd September 2020.
Full details and an application form can be found on the vacancies section of our website www.arlecdon.cumbria.sch.uk/vacancies/ To apply for this role please complete and return the application form to email@example.com.